Nyu Internal Medicine Residency

Affiliated using a med school != University Medical Middle besides in title. Hofstra's not really a study university so I doubt it'll genuinely make any significant effect on faculty recruitment. And it isn't like there aren't med pupils at NS/LIJ as it is. Pupils from NYU, Einstein and SUNY-Downstate all rotate there so I'm not positive simply how much distinct items is going to be for citizens there.Nyu Internal Medicine Residency


Will not get me wrong, I believe it is a wise decision to open far more US MD colleges and NS/LIJ is a really excellent hospital program. I just consider that you are likely to be disappointed once the rainbows will not appear around the wards the day the med school opens. The influence it is going to have on you like a medication resident is going to be minimal to nonexistent. Aside from college students rotating on clerkships, I hardly discovered the (96 year previous) med school at my residency system.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search